|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
18 September 2010, 2:52 PM
Mm, I don't know. Do I love this polish or not?
I've taken this week to go through the polishes from my last haul. I've loved You Don't Know Jacques and Lincoln Park After Dark, had a big disappointment with A Splash Of Grenadine, but am unsure about Tart Deco. I must first of all point out, this polish chipped like a biatch. I applied on Monday afternoon, all was well. Woke up on Tuesday morning - massive chip on my middle finger. Sad face. The polish was a little testing to apply. Usually I just slather on two fairly generous coats of colour and then a top coat. I think I did about four v e r y thin, streaky coats to get it to look this opaque and un-splodgy. The first time I tried, the colour just pooled around the nail bed - not a pretty look. I think the colour is quite nice, but is it really worth the effort and the time limit? Perhaps I'll feel happier about this polish come actual summer.
Please ignore my cuticles in the photo - I am trying sooooooo hard to get better, but just can't seem to shake the habit.
Labels: Essie, Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |