taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

24 October 2010, 11:35 PM

So, what did I spend my hard earned dollars on this month? Surprisingly, not a lot, nothing in the way of clothing - not sure what's going on there, but my bank account balance sure is happy.

I had my first online shopping experience with Urban Outfitters this month - and I loved it. I'm going to do a series of posts dedicated to online shopping, but for now, I'll just say my experience was positive. 
I know we're headed into summer here in Australia, but these boots were only US$29.99. Come on, that's a steal! I've never really been a fan of any type of wedges before, let alone wedge booties, but I've recently been inspired by Dajana at leflassh.com. Girlie has some great shoes and a fun style. I especially love her leopard print booties.


I also purchased some photo frames for my home office and a tortoise-shell watch. The watch hasn't arrived yet (backordered, but should be here mid-November) and I haven't finished mounting the frames yet, so I won't include them in this post.

I got these Mooloola ballet flats as work shoes from City Beach. When I first started my job, I was incredibly enthusiastic and wore sky-scraper heels everyday. That was four years ago (to the day actually) and I have since realised that flats are definitely the way to go. What was I thinking? (actually , pretty sure it was something along the lines of "Yeah, check out my amazing 19 year old legs.")



My polishes of the month. L-R: Angora Cardi, Merino Cool, Sew Psyched, Lapis of Luxury and Pink Ribbon. Obviously all Essie and a Butter London. The BL was a freebie with the Harper's Bazaar that I got at the beginning of the month, but I haven't gotten around to wearing it yet. I love all four of the others, though. I've finally had good Essie experiences. I'll do some swatching in the coming month - I think my favourite must be Merino Cool.

So yeah, like I said, not a lot of purchases this month. I do have my eye on a few different pieces and products that I plan on getting in the coming weeks, so maybe next months haul will be slightly more interesting.

Labels: , ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts