|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
14 November 2010, 2:20 AM
Oh, this is so exciting!
My favourite kind of posts/blogs to read are of the Outfit-Of-The-Day category, but I have yet to post one myself. I enlisted my lovely husband to act as photographer while I got all kinds of posey. This was an outfit worn out to dinner with Joe's uni friends to celebrate their end of semester and pending graduation - Sebastian's Italian Resturant in Vic Park, food was delicious by the way (chicken and broccoli crepes, anyone?). Top and turban - Sportsgirl Skirt - Mink Pink Shoes - Steve Madden So comfy and I am loving khaki green this season. A couple of the boys were a little dumbfounded by my choice of head wear, but after they had sussed out what exactly it was, they seemed to go with it. The leopard print shoes are what I wore on my wedding day, much to most people's surprise - they're the comfiest heels I own, and I tend to wear them to death. Definitely my fallback shoe. I hope everyone is having a lovely start to their November. I'm frantically trying to get my Christmas shopping done early so I can relax and enjoy the festive season in December. So far, I've bought for all my girlfriends, my work Secret Santa, and my immediate family Secret Santa. Still got to get my in-laws, grandparents and husband sorted, and I've got no idea. My wishlist? I really want a couple new perfumes - I must admit I'm getting more and more addicted to them. I want Britney's new scent, Radiance, mostly for the delightfully tacky bottle. Will look lovely with my collection :) Also wouldn't mind a gift voucher for Atlas Divine in Leederville - love that store. Oh, and I found out yesterday that Maroon 5 are coming back to Perth! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I love, I love! I went last time, 2008 I think, and loved every second. Tickets go on sale Tuesday I believe with Tickettek. Newer Posts Older Posts |