taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

14 November 2010, 7:43 PM



Good morning! Just a lazy Sunday morning tag while I'm eating my yum-yum breakfast and drinking my tea.

My go-to products of late.

Shampoo - Tresemme Salon Silk Shampoo
Conditioner - Tresemme Thermal Replenishing Conditioner
Hair Mask - None at the moment, but have used Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Treatment in the past.
Styling Products - John Frieda Luminous Colour Glaze Shine Booster in Clear, John Frieda Root Awakening Leave In Conditioner, Tresemme Heat Protecting Spray, John Frieda Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme if I'm going straight that day, John Freida Take Charge Curl Booting Mousse for curls. If I need a dry shampoo, I use Batise in Boho - I can't stand the other scents.
Body Wash - LYNX Shower Gel in Fever (it's a product for men, but it smells sooooo good).
Body Moisturiser - Hardly ever use one, but when I do, it's a body butter from The Body Shop, probably a vanilla or coconut one.
Anti Perspirant - Lady Speed Stick in Orchard Blossom
Fake Tan - Nothing this year yet, but last year I was into Garnier Ambre Solaire
Makeup Remover - Johnson's Facial Cleansing Wipes for Sensitive Skin
Cleanser - ProActiv Solution 3 Step Program
Exfoliator - The Proactiv seems exfoliating enough!
Primer - Don't really use a primer, I find they make me break out - I've used a Nutrimetics in the past, but have nothing good to say about it.
Foundation - Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions in Fresh Neutral
Concealer - Not an everyday product, but the NP Set quad
Powder - Loreal Translucide Loose Powder in Medium - I'm just trying to use this up, I don't find it to be a great product.
Blush - I go between Max Factor Flawless Perfection in 235 Chestnut and Red Earth Tender Love
Bronzer - Physicians Formula Refined Face Powder Bordeaux Bronze
Highlighter - NP Set Liquid Veil in Houston
Eyebase - Don't really use an actual eyebase - usually just conceal then powder
Eyeshadow - Day to day is all Red Earth - Forever and Ever on the lid, Midsummer Dream in the crease and Tropical Punch as a browbone/inner corner highlight.
Eyeliner - I've just started using Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black (but am not very impressed) and Bourjois Kohl and Contour Eye Pencil in Noir Expert (which is great for blending)
Eyelash Curler - Manicare
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen in Feline Black for top lashes, Loreal Telescopic Clean for bottom lashes (I find this one doesn't smudge)
Lipstick - I rotate between NP Set in Denver, Athens and Minneapolis for day to day wear.
Gloss - Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker plumping lipgloss in Perfct Peach and Plum Juice
Nail Varnish - Changes every second day, but at the moment I'm love OPI Tickle My France-y for my nude/neutral, Essie Merino Cool and Lapis Of Luxury, Chi Chi High Heeled Housewife and Blood Drops.

I tag anyone reading this! Leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can check it out. Have fun!

Labels:

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts