|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
01 January 2011, 5:29 PM
Hello 2011, how do you do?
Just a quick post, as I'm feeling quite lazy today - still recovering from last night's festivities. I just wanted to share my make-up look from the party. I found this tutorial from the gorgeous Lisa Eldridge on youtube and have been dying to try it myself. This is what I came up with:
The lashes are not quite the same that Lisa wears - I found the exact same Eylure Girls Aloud ones but they did not suit the shape of my eye - they looked quite terrible really. I ended up using some from 1000 Hour in Wild Damsel that I've had for a little while. They seem to fit my eye shape better.
Clockwise from top left. You can click the picture to get an up close look.
Red Earth Eyeshadow in Burnt Caramel (the brown one, bottom right - I made the quad myself by depotting the Red Earth shadows into a Beauty Style palette)
Physicians Formula Bronzer in Bordeaux Bronze
Red Earth Absolute Brows Brow Perfecting Kit in Blonde (I use the middle shade)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Foundation in 03 Fresh Neutral
Face Of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Telescopic Clean in Black
Loreal Studio Secrets Lipliner in 022 Pink
Bourjois Kohl & Contour Pencil in 72 Noir Expert
MAC Dazzleglass in Smile
Rimmel London Lipstick in 110 Pink Gossip
MAC Mineralised Blush in Cheek & Cheerful
So that's it today - first blogpost of the year, what excitement. Here's to a successful and busy 2011!
Labels: FOTD Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |