|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
30 January 2011, 10:49 AM
Wow, I slept in this morning. Woke up at 10am, but I only fell asleep at about 11pm. I feel so guilty! I've now migrated to the couch, doing the easiest post I can do. How lazy of me. I haven't even made myself a cup on tea :(
This week I only have one polish to show you - I actually wore three, but the Revlon Midnight Affair colour I wore got ruined before I could take a photo of it (refilling the printer with colour ink turned out to be a complete fail). I'll include the colour I'm wearing now with next weeks post, because not all the ink is off my hands yet and it just looks gross.
So the polish I can show you is from Red Earth. From what I can tell, Red Earth seem to be in the process of repackaging/rebranding everything - products have been pulled from the regular stockists I usually buy from and their site isn't live. If anyone know what is going on, please let me know, because this really has become one of my favourite drugstore brands. Because of this, I'm not entirely sure if this colour is still available, but the name/number is RD082. I bought this for something like AU$2.00 from a clearance bin before my Priceline got rid of the brand. I love it. It's the deepest blood red that I own, that is still definitely red and can't be mistaken for black. The consistency is quite nice, reminds me a little of a jelly formula (but not quite) and was opaque in one coat. This is two coats and a Seche Vite top coat because you know how I like to pile it on :) Oh, and then I bit all my nails off :(
It couldn't be helped though really. We were on a weekend away at the beach and three of them started peeling. I didn't have a nail file with me (stupid!) so the only thing to be done was bite them off and start again. Confession of a chronic nail biter? It felt great. But now I'm back on the wagon and they are beginning to grow back :)
I'm thinking I might do some makeup and hair looks based on the characters from Pretty Little Liars. I watched the pilot last night (I know, I'm a little bit late) and I loved every characters make up. How gorgeous is Lucy Hale, the actress that plays Aria? She makes me want her eyebrows, haha. Not sure when I'll get around to doing that, but it is a thought that is in the back of my head. Until next time, enjoy your Sunday, wherever you are and thanks for reading! Labels: Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |