taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

08 January 2011, 5:21 PM

Hehe, do you see what I did there?

I've decided I should be doing a regular Nail Polish post, since they are so easy to do and I tend to change my polish two or three times a week.  These posts are going to be called "The Nail Files".  I still haven't quite gotten the hang of this swatch photography, but hopefully I'll get lighting sorted soon so I can show you some more high quality photos.

So this is Chi Chi's "High Heeled Housewife".  This is one of the first nail colours I bought when I started trying to grow my nails late 2009 and I wore it to death back then.  I gave it a rest for most of 2010, since I was really building my collection and had so many others I wanted to try.  But I've brought it out of retirement this week and I remembering just how much I love it.  It amuses me, because it is pretty much the same colour as my cat Rosie.
So without further ado...High Heeled Housewife.





As a comparison, I've included Sportsgirl "Milkshake" and OPI "You Don't Know Jacques" although these polishes are a little more brown than High Heeled Housewife.

I'll probably post again tomorrow - the weekend always brings it out in me :)
For now I'm going to go enjoy a Chinese food and DVD night with my lovely husband :)  Happy Saturday!

Labels: ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts