|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
02 January 2011, 11:05 AM
I'm reading: Influence by Ashley Olsen & Mary-Kate Olsen, Frostbite (Vampire Academy Series) by Rochelle Mead
I'm listening to: The Pretty Reckless, Lisa Mitchell, Marit Larsen, everything by the Glee cast
I'm watching: About to start on Season 6 of LOST, have been watching old DVDs of The Hills and The City during my holidays
I'm dreading: Nothing really. I'd say going back to work, but I'm only back for a couple of weeks, then I have another two weeks of annual leave planned. So not so bad!
I'm excited about: My sister's baby arriving in February (not long now!), planning her baby shower, all the new blogs I've discovered, spending the gift vouchers we got for Christmas on decor for our home.
I'm craving: Not much really. I really want to finish painting our house and putting the finishing touches on (hence the excitement about the gift vouchers). Oh, and for the weather to cool down just a smidgen - it's been 10 days of pretty much 40 degrees celcius. I love the heat, but this is just getting ridiculous.
I'm wanting: A whole bunch of new MAC shadows - I've made a list and am checking it twice before I do any ordering to make sure I get exactly what I want. Also wanting to get back into the fitness routine I was starting before I had my car accident.
I'm hoping: For this year to be as fantastic as the last!
Labels: Tags Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |