taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

02 January 2011, 12:24 PM

1. Things you cannot leave the house without: Car keys, phone, wallet, my agenda.  The rest I can survive without.  Actually, I lie.  I could probably live without the phone, but it seems safer to have some form of communication.

2. Favourite brand of Make Up: To be honest, I still have a baby beauty collection, most of which is drugstore brand makeup.  From what I own at the moment, it'd probably have to be Red Earth.  Just from research I've been doing of the net, I think I like Nars shadow and blush colours best, once I get my hands on them, we'll get a confirmation.

3. Favourite flower: Peonies and tulips.  I wanted a white tulip and green hydrangea bouquet for my wedding, but it was the wrong time of year for the tulips.  In the end, we went for a faux flower bouquet, which I now have in vases around the house.  SO practical.


4. Favourite clothing store: I have a couple - Myer and Sportsgirl are the regular "highstreet" stores I love.  There are a few boutiques in Leederville I love going to, although I don't tend to make the trip that often (maybe that's why they feel so special) - Varga Girl, Atlas Divine and Urban Records (I think that's what it's called, I tend to get it wrong every time).


5. Favourite perfume: All time is Christina Aguilera's original scent, I'm loving Sarah Jessica Parker NYC at the moment and am coveting Hugo Boss Orange like nobodies business.

6. Heels or Flats: Tends to be flats during the day, heels at night (always) and most of my boots are heeled.


7. Do you make good grades: I haven't done any further study since high school, but back then I did always test well.

8. Favourite colours: Lemon to look at; white, greys, black and navy blue for clothes; plums, neutral browns and whites for home decor; muddy greiges and deep reds for nail lacquer.


9. Do you drink energy drinks: No I think they are awful, makes me feel sick just thinking about them.


10. Do you drink juice: I love orange juice, I could drink it forever.  But it has to be full strength, no added sugar.


11. Do you like swimming: I hate swimming.  As soon as I'm immersed in water I get freezing cold, no matter how hot I am before I get in.  And I hate to be cold.  I also hate getting my hair wet.  And the ocean scares me because of the sharks!


12. Do you eat fries with a fork: Sometimes, depends on the serving situation I suppose.  I like to douse my chips in tomato sauce, so sometimes it's less messy to use a fork.


13. Favourite moisturiser: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel probably.  I don't really love moisturiser, as I already have oily skin.


14. Do you want to get married later on in life: Haha, I'm already married, so I suppose the answer would be, I'd like to STAY married for the rest of my life. 


15. Do you get mad easily: Depends on the situation.  At work, not really.  At home I can get a bit testy.


16. Are you into ghost hunting: No.  I stayed in some old houses when I travelled Europe and I was scared to death that there might be ghosts around.  My husbands auntie took us to the most haunted pub in the district where they live and I did not enjoy that experience. 


17. Any phobias: Terrified of snails.  I know, it's ridiculous.  Also not really a fan of anything in the ocean.  Spiders don't bother me though.


18. Do you bite your nails: I'm getting out of the habit.  I still chew on my cuticles, which I hate (no, I love to do it, but I hate the look of it).  One day I'll overcome it.


19. Have you ever had a near death experience: No, not really.  My car crash was really quite tame, only got a bruise on my left knee.  Apparently as a baby I choked on an orange, but I don't remember that, so it doesn't count.


20. Do you drink coffee: Yep, but certainly not everyday, or even every week.  I drink it more as a luxury, never as a pick me up.  When I do, I tend to opt for a vanilla latte.  I'm far more into green tea than anything else.

Labels:

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts