|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
25 March 2011, 8:56 PM
Okay, so I know this is a youtube tag, but I'm bored and this seems like fun - so I wanted in!
1.Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Eva - my maternal grandmother's name.
2. What was youur favourite subject in school?
In primary school I liked English, in High School I liked Music and Drama.
3. What's your favourite drink?
Orange juice - hands down.
4. Favourite song at the moment?
Ooh, tough one. My favourite song on the radio is "China" by Sparkadia, my favourite song on my iPod is "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by Glee - but my favourite song OF ALL TIME is "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits
5. What would you name your children?
Owen for a girl, Jesse for a boy.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
No team sports at the moment, but I've been going to Pump class at my local gym.
7. Favourite Book?
I loved "The Beach" by Alex Garland, "Flowers In The Attic" by Virginia Andrews, "The Tomorrow Series" by John Marsden and "Straight Talking" by Jane Green.
8. Favourite Colour?
Yellow.
9. Favourite Animal?
I'm a crazy cat lady.
10. Favourite perfume?
I have too many! But if I had to pick one it would probably be "NYC" by Sarah Jessica Parker. Or "Midnight Fantasy" by Britney.
11. Favourite holiday destination?
Switzerland was absolutely amazing.
12. Have you graduated High School?
Yes, 2004.
13. Have you been out of the Country?
Yep, I've been the Thailand, Wales, England, Ireland, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, Norway and Sweden - I went on a Eurotrip in 2006.
14. Do you speak any other Languages?
Sadly, no.
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger sister, Tarra.
16. What's your favourite store?
Probably Myer, since there are so many different brands available.
17. Favourite Restaurant?
I don't really have a favourite - I like all kinds of place.
18. Do you like school?
Yeah, I loved school, but I have no plans to go back to study at the moment.
19. Favourite YouTubers?
Lollipop26, Allthatglitters21, Gossmakeupartist, Xsparkage, Lisa Eldridge, Michele1218, MissGlamorazzi and Fleurdeforce - but I tend to prefer vlog-style and review videos to tutorials.
20. Favourite Movie?
Moulin Rouge
21. Favourite Tv show?
True Blood, One Tree Hill, Glee, Buffy, Lost.
22. Pc or Mac?
PC - but I can honestly say I've tried a Mac for an extended period of time and I do think they both have their good and bad points.
23. What phone do you have?
I'm terrible at phones - I don't even know what model I have, but it's a Motorola circa 2006. It's time for an upgrade, methinks. I'm quite jealous of Joe's Blackberry, so it could be that.
24. How tall are you?
5'5" - I think! Labels: Tags Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |