|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
30 March 2011, 9:41 PM
Okay. I'm going to have a whinge. I going to preface by saying, I know that I can't please everyone, nor do I want to. But seriously, some people are so rude.
Today I wore China Glaze's Lemon Fizz. I must admit, it didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped - the colour was a little disappointing to me (probably because I had such high hopes) and I applied it quite slap-dash (as I generally do). Here's my thumb so you get the idea.
So probably not my favourite nail polish moment, but anyway.
In case I haven't already told you, I work at a bank. One of the other girls had a customer today, who had a bit of a tricky question. I came over to help, HELP, this customer and the first thing she says to me, before I had even opened my mouth, was "Oh, it must be said - that yellow nail polish is absolutely horrible!!"
Honestly, why would one think that was socially acceptable? I was so angry, not because of her opinion, but because of the outright rudeness. But since I was at work, I just smiled and carried on trying to solve her drama.
I just don't understand why people think that it is okay to say absolutely everything that comes to their mind. Why do they think it is their business? Do I tell this lady that her mullet kinda makes her look like a man? No. A sense of decorum people!!
*Sigh*
Ah well, she went on her way, oblivious to her own rudeness, and my life continued as usual. Apart from that it was a lovely day. I got the new Britney CD, which I was very excited about, and upon first listen hasn't disappointed. I love me some Britney.
I know this blog has been quite nail polish heavy lately, but I've got some posts coming up that are nothing to do with my nails, I swear. If anyone has anything they'd like to see, please post in the comments section and I'll see what I can do :) I hope everyone is having an amazing week. Talk to you soon! Labels: China Glaze, Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |