taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

14 May 2011, 2:34 PM

Okay, yes, so I missed a day.  But it was completely not my fault - blogger was down all night last night, so I couldn't post. This made me very sadface. Yesterday's topic was favourite television show.  Another tough one.  I have at least three.  In no particular order -

One Tree Hill: This is the only show I will wait the entire season until the DVD comes out before I will watch any episodes.  I could never watch this show week to week, I hate cliffhangers. I love the relationship between Nathan and Haley, I love Brooke (although I prefer teenage Brooke), I hate Peyton, I love that they try to pretend like they're all regular everyday people, but they're actually all rich and famous, I love when they're always so shocked when a psycho shows up, since they have one at least once a year.  I'm so excited for the latest season to be released on DVD.

Glee: I love the singing. That's all there is to it really.  After every episode I'm like "Wow. I wanna be a singer.  I wanna be like Lea Michele". Haha.  The one liners are great too.

True Blood: Absolutely love True Blood.  I'm a vampire fan from way back - Buffy is actually another favourite - so this is right up my ally.  I am Team Eric all the way and I love Sookie's accent.  I will watch three episodes in a row and then get confused when the real people in my life don't speak with a southern drawl.  I must admit I get sick of all the Bill love, since I'm a fan of the books first, but ah well.  What can you do?

I'm obsessed with all three of these, I can't put them in any order. And I'm not even going to try.  So there.

Other honorable mentions go to Buffy The Vampire Slayer, LOST, Big Bang Theory, Dawson's Creek, Friends, The City (how can you not love Whitney Port) and The OC.

Labels: ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts