taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

19 May 2011, 6:43 PM

Ooh, it's been a while since I've done a Nail File.  To be honest, I've not really had anything new to show you - I've been revisiting old favourites that I've already blogged about, or not feeling like a polish was worth a post.  But I have been enjoying this combo, so here you go.


My friend Helena said I looked like I have 'fairy nails'.  I like that, I think it's cute. 

I've worn Rumples Wiggin by itself a couple of times, but it always seems a little too pale for me - I much prefer Chi Chi's Label Queen which, surprisingly I've never blogged about.  It's still a lilac colour, but a little more dusky and grey.  I'll do a post on it in the coming weeks and do a side by side.  Rumples Wiggin is a little streaky.  I had to use three coats, just to get rid of the streakiness.  So not the easiest polish to work with, whereas Label Queen applies like a dream.

Now I know I wrote a blog a couple months ago saying that the Electric Lilac was a bit crap and it slid right off my nail. That was when I was using it all by itself.  It hasn't done anything like that when applied over Rumple Wiggin.  I'm going to try it over Chi Chi's On The Prowl now, see how that goes.

Well off to eat my dinner - we're being a bit naughty and having pizza tonight - and then I'll probably be back for my 30 Day Challenge Post.  Gotta find a photo that makes me happy.

Labels: , ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts