|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
07 August 2011, 2:11 PM
Hello lovelies! Long time no see! Want to hear my excuses?
Actually, I suppose it has only been a couple of weeks, but I feel like I haven't blogged in forEVER. Happily though, I have a lovely birthday haul for you all. This isn't everything that I got, but a few of my favourites :) Beyonce Heat perfume - delicious. I'm not much of a Beyonce fan, but I tested this out of curiosity. Not sure I love it as much as I do Sarah Jessica Parker's NYC, but a I feel it's a sexier option for night time. Want to be my friend? Buy my a gift voucher and I'm yours. I know a lot of people think gift vouchers are impersonal and an easy option, but I look at it as if you're giving me the gift of shopping. And I love that. You know I love green tea. These are flavoured loose leaf tea, both of which are delicious. The "gen mai cha sencha" has rice-bubbles in it! Okay, probably not actual rice-bubbles, but you know what I mean. It has quite a nutty smell, which I like. The "Gorgeous Geisha" smells exactly like strawberry-and-cream lollies. Amazing. It has dehydrated strawberry chunks throughout, which give a much subtler flavour than I was expecting. I suggest you try these out. You can order on their site T2tea.com, which ships internationally. This clutch is amazing! I asked the girls from work for this and the watch below (we all pool our money together for birthdays, $10 each, usually gets you a fantastic gift, rather than lots of little gifts, and is a hell of a lot easier). I photographed the clutch with the gift voucher, which is the size of a regular credit card, so you can visualise just how huge it is. I love it. You'll probably see it soon in an outfit of the day. You can get it here I haven't taken this watch off since I got it. I love it. Now I just need a Michael Kors oversized gold chronographic, and I should be pretty set for a good few years. I love how it's such a classic shape, and I love the black and gold together. Timeless. You can get it here And lastly, my lovely friend Jade got me this lovely scarf. I love grey, and I love lightweight scarves with a dainty pattern paired with a leather jacket, so this is perfect. She knows my taste so well. For some reason, I have absolutely no photos of my party. I had my camera all charged ready to go, but I think I got so excited that I just completely forgot about it! One of my girlfriends is usually very good about making sure there is plenty of photos taken at parties, but she was away in Melbourne, so I got nada. Labels: Hauls, Online Shopping, Perfume Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |