|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
16 December 2011, 12:37 PM
Hurray for my very first blog giveaway! The lovely people at THE ICONIC have been generous enough to offer a $50 gift voucher code for me to give away to one lucky reader of my blog. If you haven't already checked out the site, or missed my post a couple of weeks ago, THE ICONIC is a new Australian online shopping mecca, stocking some great brands like Ksubi, Peeptoe, All About Eve, Ellery, RMK, Cooper St, True Religion, Ladakh, Le Specs - and heaps more - and offers free shipping anywhere in Australia.
All you have to do to enter is be subscribed to my blog via Google Friend Connect (underneath my favourite reads on the left hand side) or Bloglovin and leave me a comment below letting me know some of your favourite blogs (I need some new reading material over the summer, so this is purely for my own benefit!). Easy as that! As THE ICONIC is unable to ship internationally at this stage, if you are an international winner, I'll arrange to have your chosen item sent to me and I'll forward it on. Just to be fair :)
I'll leave the competition open until midnight, Tuesday 20th December then pick a winner on Wednesday randomly.
Good luck and Merry Christmas! Labels: Giveaway, Online Shopping, THE ICONIC Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |