taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

09 January 2012, 11:05 AM



Shocking Taryn, just shocking.

I haven't blogged in almost a month and I really have no excuse, besides the regular old Christmas one, which I'm not going to use.  I've actually got quite a few things to show you, since I've been doing a fair bit of online shopping (I've found a new sales website, which I'll tell you about in the next post or two), but I haven't felt the inclination to sit down and write.

Once again though, I am on annual leave from work - I know, I know, girl when are you not on annual leave?? - so as is my way, I will be blogging a bit more consistently for the next couple of weeks.  Hell, you might even get a few tweets out of me ;)

The plan for today is to colour my hair.  I suppose this means I'm over the ombre.  I was looking through my old profile photos on facebook (how narcissistic of me) and decided that after a year and a half of having lighter hair it was time to go back to my roots, as they say.  So a trip to Priceline is on the cards once I manage to drag myself out of bed.  I'll be sure to take before and after shots *pinky swear* although my face has recently faced a bit of an apocalypse  - ie. all hell has broken loose.  You'll see what I mean.

Hmm, what else, what else?

This time last year I posted a bunch of resolutions of sorts.  I just had a quick look back to see what they are and, lo and behold, I didn't accomplish any of them. I don't really have any this year.  The main one I make every single year is to stop biting my nails, but since I did manage to break my habit in 2011 *cheers*, even though it wasn't an official resolution, I've got nothing. 

Oh - I watched Juicystar07's "Boyfriend did my makeup" video last night. I don't generally watch her videos anymore because I don't find I ever really get anything out of them, so it was kind of a last resort, but it was hilarious. I am now inspired to get my husband to try his hand at doing my makeup, just out of curiosity.  I might film it, I don't know. I'm not the most camera-friendly person, so it would probably just be awkward. He did get me a tripod for Christmas to encourage more blogging/vlogging. So that's a maybe.

Okay, that's enough rambling for one day.  I guess I'd better get up and get my butt down to Priceline or I'm just going to procrastinate and I'll have another six months of caramel coloured hair.

Oh yeah! Happy new year!

Labels:

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts