|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
14 April 2012, 8:14 PM
Gawd, I love winter clothes. Not that we're quite there yet - it was about 30 degrees Celsius today, so I'm still walking around in shorts and singlets - but I'm so looking forward to leggings and jackets and scarves and textures.
As always, I'll be on the hunt for the perfect winter knits again this season, knits that cover my bum so I can wear them casually with leggings and boots and just be good to go. I find wearing jeans so uncomfortable these days - they're generally so stiff. Oh, and when I say 'these days' I mean even before I was with child.
Speaking of Baby K, she's cooking along nicely, we had the 31 week midwife check up earlier this week. We're on a bit of a countdown now. I've nearly finished setting up her bedroom ready for her arrival and may or may not have already packed the bag I'll be taking to the hospital (organised or a touch OCD?).
Ooh, I almost forgot to mention - I placed a cheeky order on shopbop.com just before the Easter long weekend. I finally, finally purchased myself a gold toned Michael Kors watch. I've been contemplating this purchase for a good two years now, but I figured after the baby comes there may not be as much spare cash lying around - so I bit the bullet and ordered the Jet Set Sport Watch in Gold and it is bea-u-tiful. I'm sure you've probably seen it somewhere on the interwebz before, but I'll take be sure to include it in my next OOTD (coz you know I'm going to wear that shizz every day for the rest of my life). Labels: Baby K, Blah blah blah, Fashion, Mood board Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |