|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
30 May 2012, 5:10 PM
Hopefully this is one of my last pregnancy ootds! I'm due in less than two weeks and am SO looking forward to getting this pregnant part out of the way and on to the good stuff!Tonight I'm headed out for dinner at a newish nearby restaurant with my husband and parents. This'll probably be one of the last meals I have out for a while, come to think of it! I also had my hair cut last week, a few inches off the ends (to get rid of the last of the ombre-damaged split ends) and a few more layers put in. You may not be able to tell the difference, but it's the shortest it's been in years! I'm quite liking it though, feels very fresh :) Not much else to report - I've spent the last couple of weeks organising different areas of our home, like the kitchen pantry and office, and watching lots of YouTube. It's felt like a lot of waiting around, waiting for the big event to go down! Hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer.
Top: Temt
Jeans: Jeanswest Maternity available here
Shoes: Gift from my parents
Watch: Michael Kors Jet Set Watch
Bracelet: Portmans
Rings on right hand: Diva
Labels: Jeanswest, OOTD, Portmans, Temt Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |