taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

17 July 2012, 10:10 PM


When pregnant the last thing on your mind is looking fashionable, you want clothes that are comfortable and practical and if they happen to be in the latest trends then that just happens to be a massive bonus! Luckily the ASOS Maternity range is full of bump friendly styles to keep you wrapped up all snug this winter.
Coloured jeans and leggings are a great trend this season and they also happen to be really comfortable too, so a fab choice for all you mums to be. (Of course the traditional denim style will always be a winner if coloured trousers are a little scary!) With inbuilt elasticated waistbands they will grow with you throughout your precious nine months and also keep you nice and warm.
Tunics are a great floaty choice to cover up an ever expanding bump, this heart print one is super cute and looks great with leggings. For a laid back day look team with Chelsea boots and a leather jacket.
Chunky cardigans are great for snuggling up in with a good book, (well, if we ever get the chance that is) and you don’t even have to buy these from the maternity section. Buy a couple of sizes up so that you have plenty of room to grow into and if you choose a style with an added belt you can pull it in after you give birth, at least then you don’t feel like you have wasted money for only a short period of time!

When choosing maternity wear be sure to think about all your accessories that are already in your wardrobe as you don’t want to buy your clothes to then realise you have to buy handbags, shoes and jewellery to go with them (although this does sound like a great idea) and enjoy your pregnancy in style.

Labels: , , ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts