|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
03 November 2012, 6:47 PM
Let's be honest. The main reason I decided to open an online store selling nail polish was so that I would have an excuse to add more colours to my personal collection. I have a nail polish addiction, plain and simple. The amount of restraint I've shown to be able to leave my stock the hell alone is highly commendable, if I do say so myself.
So you can understand my complete and utter devastation to discover that one of my stock polishes was damaged and could not possibly be sold. Ahem. I actually may have done a little dance of glee.
Let's continue to be honest: I hope with all my might that one day someone random will call me a 'yummy mummy'. That would just make my day.
As you can see in the photos below, it seems this bottle of "Yummy Mummy" by butterLONDON popped in transit, and contained by the cap, it is half empty (or half full, depending on your attitude) and unsellable. So it became mine. Shame.
I was expecting this to be one of those colours that needed to be built up with three or more layers to get any kind of opacity (Disco Biscuit, I'm looking at you, you disappointing thing), but this is only ONE COAT. This is an awesome formula, so easy to work with. It seems to have decent staying power too - I'm up to day 3 without any chips (I'm also wearing Seche Vite top coat FYI). I'm so happy it spilled :)
OMFG TARYN! STOP BITING YOUR CUTICLES, THEY LOOK HORRENDOUS!!
I also bought a new camera. My old Canon got to the point where the lends wouldn't even pop out when I turned it on, which was just no good, and there's only so much an iPhone can do. And while my new Fujifilm isn't the bee's knees by any means, it seems to be doing the job so far. There is potential for me to attach it to my tripod and take far more professional OOTDs. Wouldn't that be a sight?
Labels: Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |