|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
21 March 2013, 2:46 PM
Surely I'm not the only one who forces myself into winter clothes at the end of summer? I'm talking wayyyy before it cools down. And vice versa, summer clothes at the end of winter. I usually spend at least three weeks either sweating or freezing at the end of each season just because I simply cannot wait another minute to change up my wardrobe. Ridiculous, really.
So basically, I bought new boots, way before their time. I tried to wear the lace-up ones today but alas, it was just too hot.
I kinda wish I had ordered the Kimchi Blue boots in grey colour since I've probably already got enough black boots. So I promise, promise my next boots will be in a colour other than black.
What's that, Taryn? More boots? Surely not.
Surely yes.
Leave A Comment
Newer Posts Older Posts |