|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
13 March 2011, 11:45 AM
I've placed myself on a two month beauty/fashion purchases ban. In February I went mad, buying pretty much everything in sight - which, although fun, was not very good considering we want to purchase a new, large house in the not too distant future. This is the haul that inspired my ban - apparently I got all excited about all the winter clothes starting to arrive in shops. Sad thing is, I've still got to wait a little while before I can wear most of this!
Sportgirl first.
This knit is off the shoulder and so chunky and cozy - my favourite winter purchase so far. I haven't got anything off the shoulder (shame on me!), but this might be the start of something :)
For some reason, this skirt is all crumpled up - weird coz I haven't worn it yet. I picked this up because I don't actually have any lighter coloured high-waisted skirts, and I think this is a great classic basic to have.
I'd probably call this a sweater-dress. Again, nice and cozy with ribbed arms and collar. Can't wait to wear this with tights and my thigh-high boots (you'll see them in a minute) on a wintery day at the football. This actually makes me want to go to the football. How sad ;)
I know this dress looks not much on the hanger, but I swear it is the most flattering dress I have owned thus far. I've worn it about five times already, for all different occasions - birthday parties, work, shopping, dinner.
Myer.
I'm really into this style of shorts at the moment - I think they're called skater-shorts. They're high-waisted, but loose, they almost look like a skirt when you have them on. This particular print reminds me so much of the first Whitney Eve collection, which I loved.
Another basic skirt I really thought I should own. I don't know, it was on sale.
I'm not sure about this foundation. It definitely has the all day staying power it claims to have, but the colour range isn't very wide. This shade is probably slightly too dark for me, but I will keep trying to make it work. I'm finding it applies best using fingers, but I haven't tried stippling yet.
General Pants & Co. (online).
Woo! Thigh-high boots! I've been waiting to find the right ones, ones that wouldn't make me look all "Pretty Woman" ;) I think these are it! I can't wait to start wearing these, but I think it's going to be quite a little while longer yet.
So that's my haulin'. Don't expect one for March or April (gulp, that's a long time) because I plan on staying strong during this ban. I can do it, I can do it! Labels: Fashion, Hauls, Sportsgirl Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |