|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
01 December 2011, 1:24 PM
Just a quick nail polish post - I bought the Madison Australia December 2011 Magazine yesterday, which comes with a free Butter LONDON polish, and wanted to post while it was still available. You can choose between Trout Pout, a bright, coral-y salmon colour that I picked so you can see below and a taupe-y/sandy beige colour that I didn't look at the name of. I opted for Trout Pout as it has a cream finish, whereas the beige colour had a bit of shimmer - which I hate in pale polishes. Butter LONDON polished are usually $22 in Australia, so for the price of one of my favourite magazines at $8.95 this was quite the steal. I must admit - I'm quite glad I didn't fork out any more of my hard earned cash for it because I don't think the quality is all that great - it took three coats to get it opaque and streak free - and the colour isn't really one I will reach for regularly. But can't complain, it was a freebie after all! The magazine issue is quite good actually - I love the true crime section that Madison always has, I have a morbid fascination with that kind of thing. Jessica Gomes looks gorgeous on the cover - she actually went to the same highschool as my husband, I think she was in the grade above him and had a locker just down from him, and he always tells me he had a crush on her. I can see why! How can I get my hair to look like that? Anyway, on with the polish.
Every time I see the name of this polish I get "Trouty Mouth" from Glee stuck in my head - haha! Sidenote: Glee came back for like five episodes then went off the air for the Christmas break - grr Channel Ten, grr!
Labels: Butter LONDON, Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |