taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

21 January 2012, 11:12 AM

Trying the capture the sparkli-ness of Chi Chi's Disco Diva, but to no avail. Probably would help to use a real camera and not just my iPhone.  You'll just have to trust me that this is the sparkliest mother I have ever seen.


It's a sparkle polish in a clear base with so awesome multicoloured glitter going on.  It's also quite opaque - I did two coats to get a chock-a-block full of  glitter nail.  Worn as an accent over OPI's Skull and Glossbones, which is one of my absolute favourites, definitely the best from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. I love the way it can look quite different depending on the lighting - indoors it looks a light grey, outdoors it takes on more of a beige-y tone. <3

The plan was to head out to ikea today to pick up some new organisational/storage furniture for around the house, but I've turned into a bit of a lazy bones so I don't think it's going to happen. I want to get these few bits -



Bedside table will be used as a telephone station - at the moment we've got everything piled haphazardly on our kitchen ledge and it just doesn't look pretty.  Trolley will go in the main bathroom as extra storage - at the moment the cupboards are filled with out beach towels, but since that will be the baby's bathroom, we're gonna be needing some more space in there. I wish ikea would sort out their online ordering/delivery policy so you could sort it all out online rather than order it, have them ring you with a quote, pay over the phone, then get your goods. Surely if other online stores can do it, so should ikea. Wah wah.

Labels: , , , , ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts