taryn k.
Profile

My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog.

Layout: vehemency
Email: here
Twitter: here
Bloglovin: here
SHOP TARYN K: here



Archives
Reads

15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style
A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible
All That Exists For Me
Autilia
Buy Now, Blog Later
Dania On The Street
Fashion Toast
Goss Makeup Artist
HRH Collection
Jessica.Hart/Blog
Leflassh
Lisa Eldridge
Little Bits Of Lovely
Llymlrs
Mariannann
ML 3.0
Natasha's Soiree
The Oatmeal
Pink Is The New Blog
Raspberry Jam
Sprinkle Of Glitter
The Sartorialist
Stylizimo
Whitney Port
Who What Wear
Xsparkage
Yellow Brick Home
Zoella

28 July 2012, 10:30 AM

Let me preface this by saying I am NOT one of those people that is all of a sudden completely and totally consumed with an undying love for rose-gold.  I'm just not.  I kinda think it looks like copper.

I'm not sure if this polish would fall into the rose-gold category though.  It's definitely rose (it is called Rosie Lee after all), but I can't decide if that's all or if there any gold to it.  Ah well, you can look at the pictures and decide for yourself.

All that aside, I absolutely love this polish.  I was a bit wary that the opacity wouldn't be as amazing as it is in the bottle - and truth be told, with one coat it's not.  But I always apply two coats of colour, plus a top coat, and that did it! So woo!  This is my first day wearing it so I can't comment on the wear yet, but I'm expecting it to be long lasting, since my other butterLONDON polishes have always held up well.  If it turns out to be crap, I'll let you know.

Enough of the chit chat, onto to the preeeeetty (although mediocre-ly shot) photographs





Labels: ,

Leave A Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts