|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
30 July 2012, 9:25 PM
This butterLONDON haul is turning out to be quite the success! Two out of two so far! As you can probably gather from the photos below, I've been wearing The Black Knight for the past couple of days. I am so impressed with this polish. Once again, I was expecting to be disappointed with the opacity as this is a glitter polish - but that expectation was again trumped. Two coats and we have full coverage. The polish has a black base with purple, blue and red glitter - weirdly, it reminds me of the galaxy marble thing from the first Men In Black movie. So amazing.
The wear have been pretty good. This is day three and I only have one little chip on my right hand and minimal wear on the tips of my thumbs. I'm happy with that.
Please try and ignore my cuticles in the below photos. Ew, ew, ew.
Labels: Butter LONDON, Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |