|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
08 August 2012, 9:14 PM
I took these photos a few days ago, looked at them, decided I hated how I looked in every single shot, forgot about it, went back and decided to upload them anyway.
Yeah, I'm wearing my pink Factorie jeans again. Mostly because none of my other pants really fit me, but also because I just really like them ;) And again, the outfit is really nothing groundbreaking, but the top is one I bought on a recent shopping trip (I have a haul post to do, man I'm getting behind in these posts), so I thought it might be useful to have a pic of me wearing it.
I wore this on the weekend when we went and visited my in-laws for lunch, the day after my birthday party (oh yeah, did I tell you it was my birthday?), so it was all very casual.
Top: Temt Jeans: Factorie Baxter Jeans in Baby Pink Belt: Vintage Shoes: Steve Madden Pinto flats Watch: Michael Kors Knot Ring: Sportsgirl Heart Ring: Diva Nails: Toff by butterLONDON Labels: Diva, Factorie, OOTD, Sportsgirl, Temt Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |