|
taryn k.
| |
|
Profile
My name is Taryn. I'm in my twenties. I come from the land down under. I'm married. I work full time. I like pretty things. My favourite food is watermelon. I hate dancing. I like to talk. I tend to contradict myself. I hate snails. I like you for reading my blog. Layout: vehemencyEmail: here Twitter: here Bloglovin: here SHOP TARYN K: here Archives
Reads
15 Steps, Then A Beauty Blog
A Cup Of Style A Knuckle Sandwich Is Not Edible All That Exists For Me Autilia Buy Now, Blog Later Dania On The Street Fashion Toast Goss Makeup Artist HRH Collection Jessica.Hart/Blog Leflassh Lisa Eldridge Little Bits Of Lovely Llymlrs Mariannann ML 3.0 Natasha's Soiree The Oatmeal Pink Is The New Blog Raspberry Jam Sprinkle Of Glitter The Sartorialist Stylizimo Whitney Port Who What Wear Xsparkage Yellow Brick Home Zoella |
19 August 2012, 4:45 PM
I really wasn't expecting this to be my least favourite colour from my recent butterLONDON haul, but that is precisely what it is. It's not the colour itself, it's just that it isn't unique enough to warrant that kind of price tag. I also find that I have the same problem with this as I have with Essie's Angora Cardi - it drys a shade darker on the nail to the colour depicted in the bottle. And I hate that.
Labels: Butter LONDON, Nail Polish Leave A CommentNewer Posts Older Posts |